No specific diet | No difficult workouts | Just results
No specific diet
No difficult workouts
You medical provider will discuss many options with you and create a plan to help you meet your weight loss goals.
NEW FDA APPROVED DIABETES MEDICATION CONSIDERED A "GAME CHANGER" FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Tirzepatide is the breakthrough FDA-approved medication that has taken the weight loss industry by storm. This cutting-edge medication works similarly to Semaglutide by mimicking the natural body hormones GIP and GLP-1. Get generic Tirzepatide for a fraction of the price.
Studies have shown that Tirzepatide reduces appetite and improves control of eating by reducing food cravings. In addition, it improves (blood sugar) glycemic control.
Studies recently performed on Tirzepatide show superior results even to that of Semaglutide. These studies were very well controlled, on both diabetic and nondiabetic patients, and showed up to 40% greater weight loss with Tirzepatide vs. Semaglutide. This resulted in an amazing 21% average reduction of total body weight, with many participants realizing more than a 30% total body weight reduction. THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF A 200 LB PERSON LOSING 40-60 LBS.
BENEFITS OF TIRZEPATIDE
- Reduces food intake by lowering appetite
- Promotes satiety and fullness by slowing food digestion in the stomach
- Decreases body fat percentage through loss of visceral abdominal fat
- Weight loss with decreased waist size
- MAJORITY OF PATIENTS LOST OVER 20% OF THEIR BODY WEIGHT
- Lowers HbA1c
- Improves cardiovascular risk profile by decreasing inflammation, blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol
- Promotes a lower body weight “set point” by increasing Leptin sensitivity
- Well tolerated with minimal side effects (even more so than semaglutide)
Side effects can include:
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, bloating, diarrhea and lack of appetite.
- This medicine is very well tolerated by most and is given on a titrated or gradually increasing schedule to help minimize unwanted effects.
- Please be aware of possible contraindications for those with a history of certain thyroid tumors or Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia type2 syndrome.
How Tirzepatide Works
Tirzepatide is a dual-action molecule mimicking 2 naturally occurring hormones. Similarly to Semaglutide, it targets the GLP-1 receptor. However, Tirzepatide also targets the GIP receptor, considered by many researchers to be the stronger, more vital site of action. Of note, Tirzepatide has an affinity for GIP 5 times that of GLP-1, which may explain the greater benefit with fewer side effects. Both GIP and GLP-1 are intimately connected to stomach, liver and pancreas function as well as being part of the brain-digestive system communication feedback. Thus, this medicine results in a delay in gastric emptying (making you feel full longer), an improvement in blood glucose (sugar) utilization helping to burn carbohydrates for energy instead of being stored as fat, an increase in leptin sensitivity causing your body to preferentially burn body fat for longer periods of time, and changes to natural brain chemistry decreasing appetite. It is this combination of attacking weight loss from so many different pathways that sets Tirzepatide apart from other medications or methods as the GAME CHANGER for fast, effective and safe weight loss.